Iconic Goose Green Farm on one of Baltimore County's most bucolic and sought-after lanes, at the confluence of Mantua Mill Rd and Green Rd, this lovely Charles Nes designed stone 5+ BR estate farm is a once in a generation opportunity to own one of the finest, iconic equestrian farms in the region. Owning both banks of a long stretch of the Western Run with picturesque swimming holes and storybook picnic/fishing hide-aways, this 183 acre farm enjoys breathtaking, gently rolling land with literally miles of protected, open views and riding trails. Gorgeous gardens, magnificent old growth trees commanding spectacular views of sweeping meadows, fields, paddocks and incredible, best in class equestrian farm complex. Bank Barn with silo observatory & 11 stalls, Stable with 5 stalls, 2nd Stable with 4 stalls. All with tack rooms & wash stalls. Amish built post & beam Tractor Shed/Workshop. Riding ring, 6 run-in sheds, many acres of fenced paddock, shooting clay facility. An 18th century stone Guest House, Garage Apartment and fabulous new Pool/ Pool House complex are just a few of the amenities on this beautiful maintained and impeccably updated fabled retreat.
Single Family, Other
6 Full/1 Half
Oil Hot Water Heater, Well
Stone, Cedar Exterior, Wood Siding
8,928 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Library, Mud Room, Florida Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 8,564 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 364 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Refrigerator, Freezer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Microwave, Range Hood, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric
- Oil. Radiators.
- Partial, Heated
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Driveway.
- Wood, Stone, Cedar
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Metal, Slate
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Sidewalks.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price